‘Interspecies Dysphoria’ is a new commissioned work for The Dutch National Museum for the History of Science and Medicine Boerhaave. This interactive robotic creature is inspired by the museum’s collection of 18th century rogue taxidermy and medical instruments. It will be on permanent display from July 2012.
- Exoskeletal tryouts at Kinetica Art Fair 2013
- A new hybrid at Kinetica Museum’s Feature Exhibition London
- Exhibition Ron Mandos Gallery Amsterdam
- Paris presentation: The Marionette, historical object, work of art, object of civilization?
- Museum Night Amsterdam, Darkness and Obscurity.
- ISEA2012 Albuquerque: Machine Wilderness
- Interspecies Dysphoria in Museum Boerhaave
- Publication quai Branly Museum Paris
- ‘Hydromats’ at Op De Bres Festival
- American Museum of Natural History NYC: A Collision of Dinosaurs and Robots